* Multiple World Chess champion Anatoly Karpov;
* Russian Federation Presidential Grants Fund;
* Foundation "History of the Fatherland";
* Historical Memory Foundation;
* German-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst;
* Moscow Department of Education;
* Office for Schools and Sports of the Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg district, Berlin;
* Youth Branch of the Chess Federation of Germany;
* Organizer of children's play street events Association Spielwagen e.V., Berlin.
Exhibition venues in Moscow:
* GBOU School 2094 - March 2021;
* GBOU School 554 - April 2021;
* Central Museum of the Armed Forces - April 29 - May 17, 2021;
* Library No. 100 of the Moscow Central Library System - May 18 - June 19, 2021;
* Shopping center City, Enthusiasts’ Highway - June 20-30, 2021.
* Archive of the family of N.E.Berzarin;
* Moscow Defense Museum;
* Archive of film and photo documents of the RGAKFD;
* TASS News Agency.